Welcome to the Give Thanks Rachael Ray Cookware Event!
So glad I was able to participate. New Jersey was hit pretty hard with Sandy. I almost didn’t make it to the participation deadline due to power loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone working hard to pick up the pieces and also to those who can’t just yet. Thank you to the wonderful hosts and group for being supportive and understanding also!
The stylish two-tone gradient exterior on the Rachael Ray Porcelain 10-piece set adds color and style to any kitchen. This cookware heats quickly and evenly, reducing “hot spots” that can burn foods. A long-lasting nonstick interior allows food to slide off and makes cleanup quick and easy. The rubberized dual-riveted handles are comfortable and oven safe to 350 degrees. Watch your foods cook without having to remove the lid to keep moisture locked in. Comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Number of Pieces: 10
- Includes: 2-qt. Saucepan with Lid, 3-qt. Saucepan with Lid, 6-qt. Stockpot with Lid, 8.5″ Skillet, 1-qt. Saucepan with Lid, 10″ Skillet
- Features: Clear Glass Lid, Riveted Handle, Nonstick Coating
- Pan-Pot Material: Porcelain
- Handle Material: Rubber
- Lid Material: Glass
- Finish: Enameled
- Baking cooking surface: Nonstick
- Care and Cleaning: Oven Safe up to 350 degrees, Hand-wash Only
- Warranty Description: Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty
One lucky reader will receive a Rachael Ray Porcelain II Orange 10pc Set!
Giveaway ends November 15th at 11:59pm, open to US and Canadian residents, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. A Pear of Sisters is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.