Haute Cash Spending Time ~ It is time to spend your Haute Cash Codes and get a great deal while you’re at it! Check out the HOT Hello Kitty stuff and some other cute stuff to spend it on. Remember the holidays are coming – Just in case you are shopping for someone else ~ Wink-Wink!
Here are some of the codes – Any others – please post.
$50 off $100 NZVP9EV6
$150 off $300 C7GD296C
add the following cute tank
Priced at 24.50
Bringing your total to 103.00 Pre-Tax
Minus $50.00 from the Haute Cash Code
Ta-Da $53.00 Plus tax
Shipping is $8.00 Flat-Rate
Here’s some other beautiful bag and/or clothes options! Please don’t forget clearance items it’s like getting a discount on a discount.
Ok. So, Torrid is offering a couple of sales occurring right now. Great time to shop cause they’re overlapping and only one code required!!!!
1. Free shipping on orders over $50. (Ends 8/19) *This is a rarity* No CODE Needed!
2. 10% off your entire purchase using coupon code 8AFF12OFF (Ends 8/25)
3. Buy 1 Get 1 50% off everything – including clearance. (Was supposed to end 8/14 but checked today and it’s still going on!!)
Twist Tees – Grey Animal V-Neck Top – $32.50 BOGO 50% Off
NEW – Rock Rebel
Rock Rebel – Leopard Satin Wallet $29.50 BOGO 50% Off
Magenta Animal Emma Cami $38.50 BOGO 50% Off
Get your Torrid discounts before they end. Haute Cash Codes expire 07/22/12.
Check out their hot products which are also on sale!!
Twist Tees – Black Callie Banded Bottom Tee
Black and White Miter Stripe Maxi Skirt
Retro Chic By Torrid – Tiki Floral Halter Party Dress
And shorts are also B1G1 50% off. Great time to use that Haute Cash!!!!
Buy One, Get One 50% Off All Shorts at Torrid.com! Shop Now!
Torrid is having a Buy 1 Get 1 50% off deal on regular priced items, boots, and more right now. BOGO ends 1/16. In addition use the following code for 10% off on top of the current sale. Use Code 12AF11OFF ~ this code will expire 1/15.
I love this bag, I think it’s a fun twist on a classic shape with the different color scheme and the golden touches…
by Nanette Lepore
I absolutely love suede shoes and I especially love a bootie (which is another name for a short boot, usually no higher than your ankle)
caitlyn by LAMB
These wedges would be adorable with skinny jeans, a pencil skirt or a fabulous LBD…how would you wear these?
Yes!!! Nicki Minaj has now infiltrated nails, out in January 2012, OPI is launching the NICKI MINAJ line, the colors are featured on the OPI.COM website where you are able to virtually try them on.
It appears to consist of three possible cream bases named, PINK FRIDAY, (which is pink) DID IT ON EM (which is an electric green, almost neon) and FLY(which is a gorgeous blue-green)
There are also three more beautiful shades, named, SUPER BASS SHATTER(a magenta, purple shatter) SAVE ME (looks like a glitter melody of pinks, blues and white and some silver) and METALLIC 4 LIFE(a navy blue shimmer maybe even frosty color with specks of silver or baby blue glitter)
see pics below
I’m excited for these colors to come out soon then I can obtain them all and swatch them out for you guys…more to come soon
I love these!!GILLY by Jessica Simpson
and I couldn’t choose between them, so I posted two of my faves…
wow!! VANESS by Jessica Simpson
I already own a pair of Jessica Simpson’s shoes and I love the quality, the heel is super high and sexy and whenever I where them, I always get so many compliments…which is your favorite and what would you wear it with?
You ever give yourself a manicure for the week then notice the polish lifting or worse chipping? Well, I’ve got some neat tips on how to prolong the length of your weekly manicure…
1. It’s totally not necessary to soak your nails, nails can actually absorb a lot of water, which changes their shape, when the water later evaporates, the shape changes back. This stresses the nail polish making it prone to chipping.
2. Use acetone not non-acetone based nail polish removers. I’ve seen the non-acetone removers and they all promote enriched with vitamin E or some nutrient, these are nice in theory, but leave a oily residue on your nail plate, preventing a proper polish adhesion.
3. Dry your nails in an ice water bath to speed up drying time of both the surface and underlayers of polish. Repeat this at least three times or as long as you can tolerate it.
4. I find applying a topcoat once daily helps as well.
5. If all else fails and you chip some or one nail, dab a finger in nail polish remover and smooth it over the area to blur the edges. Dot a bit of polish onto the spot, then apply topcoat over the entire nail.
I hope this helps guys and stay tuned for more tips…